My primary field of research is precision medicine and disease modeling, focusing on the development of platforms for drug screening and personalized treatment assessment.
My research interests (and current areas of study) are:
- Cell and tissue engineering;
- Cellular metabolism;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Healthcare economics.
I am also interested in the following topics:
- Cancer modeling and development;
- Clinical applications of technology and medical technology;
- Computational biology;
- Artificial intelligence (machine learning);
- Image and signal processing.