My primary field of research is the development of methods for precision medicine and treatment evaluation.
My research interests (and current areas of study) are:
- Cell and tissue engineering;
- Cellular metabolism;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Cancer modeling and development;
- Clinical applications of technology and medical tech;
- Healthcare economics.
I am also interested in the following topics:
- Computational biology;
- Artificial intelligence (machine learning);
- Image and signal processing.